Ubisoft has released a new title update for its massively successful Far Cry 5. Title update 4 is available on PC, Xbox One and PS4 – it should download immediately when you next switch on your platform.
There’s no major content as such in this update. Instead, there are a ton of bug fixes and performance improvements. Save corruption that had a low chance of occurring has been fixed along with low occurrence crashes and walkthrough breaks. Low occurrence walkthrough breaks that occurred in specific co-op instances have also been fixed.
A nice little fix here is that Hurk will no longer blow up the client player when they’re in a helicopter. A voice communication issue that could cause players to be permanently muted has also been fixed. If that weren’t enough, the efficiency with which maps could be downloaded in Arcade has also been improved. Check out the full patch notes below for more information.
Far Cry 5 Title Update 4 – Patch Notes
Stability & Performance
- Fixed low occurrence crashes and walkthrough breaks
- Additional quality bug fixes
- Fixed low occurrence save corruption
Companion, Enemy, & Animal AI
Fixed low repro AI issues
Design & Mission Progression
- Fixed issues preventing silver bar purchase
- Fixed minor bugs
Gameplay & UI
Fixed minor bugs
Co-op and Online
- Improved co-op connectivity
- Fixed low occurrence co-op specific walkthrough breaks
- Fixed voice communication issue where players could be permanently muted
- Hurk was blowing up the client player when in a helicopter, fixed that.
Far Cry Arcade
- Improved map download efficiency
- Fixed various Arcade gameplay issues
- Fixed issue where map textures would be extremely low
- Improved PVP matchmaking
- Fixed lobby loadout selection and map selection issues
Fixed issue with Arcade Editor crashes
PC Patch Only
Fixed issues that were causing incorrect spawn if the game was minimized during loading