Japanese gaming magazine Famitsu has released its latest weekly charts for the most highly anticipated upcoming games, as decided by a vote held among their readers, and Square Enix’s two upcoming megaton RPGs have maintained their dominance at the top of the list. Final Fantasy VII Remake is once again placed at #1, while Kingdom Hearts III has climbed back up to reclaim the second spot.
Hokuto ga Gotoku follows close behind at number 3, with Super Robot Wars X in fourth place. There are a few other notable upcoming games on the list too, including Persona Q2 at number 5, Valkyria Chronicles 4 in seventh place, and Shine Megami Tensei 5 at number 8.
You can check out the full top 10 below. All votes were cast between January 25 and January 31.
1. [PS4] Final Fantasy VII Remake – 864 votes
2. [PS4] Kingdom Hearts III – 543 votes
3. [PS4] Hokuto ga Gotoku – 537 votes
4. [PS4] Super Robot Wars X – 313 votes
5. [3DS] Persona Q2 – 279 votes
6. [PSV] Romancing SaGa 3 – 257 votes
7. [PS4] Valkyria Chronicles 4 – 216 votes
8. [NSW] Shin Megami Tensei V – 214 votes
9. [PS4] Zanki Zero – 213 votes
10. [PS4] Death end re;Quest – 207 votes
Thanks, Nintendo Everything!