GTA Online continues to maintain its unusually high player engagement levels with a bunch of new events this week- the main one is Battle Week, which will be rewarding players double the GTA$ and RP for all PvP modes. To help kit you up for Battle Week, you will also be getting discounts on Chernobog mobile ballistic missile launcher, the Avenger, and on some of Ammu-Nation’s most popular armaments.
All of this, plus there is a brand new SUV for you to add to your collection as well- the Canis Kamacho, which is available right now at Southern San Andreas Super Autos. If that isn’t enough to entice you to log into the game, you can also get a free black Ammu-Nation T-shirt as long as you log on before February 12.
Plus, participate in the Premium Race: “Bumblebee” or the Time Trial “Route 68”, and get double GTA$ for a podium finish, and triple RP regardless. All of this, as well as the discounts for this week, which you can check out for yourself below. GTA Online is available on PS4, Xbox One, and PC.
Warstock Cache & Carry Discounts
- Mammoth Avenger – 25% off
- HVY Chernobog (Weaponized) – 25% off (Buy It Now & Trade Price)
- Bravado Half-Track (Weaponized) – 40% off (Buy It Now & Trade Price)
- Vom Feuer Anti-Aircraft Trailer (Weaponized) – 35% off (Buy it Now & Trade Price)
- Weaponized Declasse Tampa (Weaponized) – 40% off (Buy It Now & Trade Price)
Mk II Discounts
- Mk II Upgrades – 30% off (cost to upgrade to Mk II weapon)
- Mk II Ammo (all types) – 50% off
- Mk II Magazines – 25% off
- Mk II Scopes – 25% off
- Mk II Muzzles – 25% off
- Mk II Weapon Liveries – 25% off
- Ammo – 50% off
- Assault Rifles – 30% off
- Sniper Rifles – 30% off
- Melee Weapons – 30% off
- Body Armor – 30% off
- RPG – 30% off