Eidos Montreal have put up a job listing on their official website which seems to be for their upcoming Marvel projects, judging by the nature of the position. The listing is for the position of a “monetization specialist” for in-game stores, which obviously hints at GaaS-type titles.
As per the ad, the applicant will be responsible for a variety of things, including stuff such as “managing and improving the in-game stores in terms of content, experience and pricing strategy” and setting up “sponsoring mechanics, coupons, rebate, deal, cross-selling and up-selling offers”. The listing doesn’t state the name of the game for which all of this applies but perhaps this is for their upcoming Avengers project? Seems likely.
There aren’t a lot of details available on the Avengers project, we do know that Eidos Montreal are also currently working it. Stay tuned to GamingBolt for more coverage. What are your thoughts on this? Let us know in the comments section below.
The job requirements are below:
- Create and manage A / B promotion and test campaigns inside and between Eidos Montreal titles.
- Set up sponsorship mechanisms, coupons, discounts, offers, cross-sells and special offers.
- Create loyalty efforts, newsletters, and customer segmentations.
- Manage and improve the content of the game in terms of content, experience and pricing strategy.
- Define, track, analyze and improve the KPIs of the company and provide reports on an ongoing basis.
- Eidos Montreal titles.
- Set-up sponsoring mechanics, coupons, rebate, deal, cross-selling and up-selling offers.
- Create customer loyalty efforts, newsletters and customer segmentations.
- Manage and improve the in-game store in terms of content, experience and pricing strategy.
- Define, follow, analyze and improve on the business KPIs and provide reporting on an on-going basis.